Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Congratulations James

My very clever son has just got himself his very first full time job as an apprentice cabinet maker. We are all very excited for him so I decided to have a little dinner to celebrate his job. I wanted to make it a little bit special so i got my new milk carton die out and made 15 that reads CONGRATULATIONS. Of course they all have a little treat in side. As you can tell James was really impressed to get his photo taken. Not sure how he will feel when he finds out it's on my blog. lol

5 comments:

Emma said...

Congratulations James! You must be a very proud Mummy Philippa!

Robyn said...

That's great Phillipa! Congrats to James ! A very fab looking cake!

Debbie Pamment said...

Congrats!!! and YUM that cake looks delish!

Debbie Pamment said...

Hahahahah - just realised the milk cartons are spelling congrats - too clever!
xXx

Amanda xx said...

Hmmm i wonder what you will be asking him to make once he's learnt a few things....stamping storage items maybe!?!? LOL
Congratulations to James and well done for the milk cartons - they look great! (i've had my die since xmas and haven't used it yet!!! i'm terrible i know!! LOL)